AB seaman wanted! (KRAZ 11189)
Joining in Gdansk 19.08.2020
Contract duration: 2 months.
The best candidate must be proficient in English language skills, holds all valid seagoing documents for AB position, health certificate, Seaman's Book and Passport.
Essential Responsibilities (are not limited to):
- General line handling, spicing/knot tying, responsible for mooring and unmooring vessels to and from berth/quay
- Operation of hatch covers, provision cranes and anchor winches
- Launch/recovery/operation of MOB boat
- Stand watch while vessel underway
- Loads cargo as part of deck department team under the supervision of Chief Mate
- Cleaning cargo holds/driving the bobcat.
- Maintenance to vessel in accordance with Preventative Maintenance Program
- Maintain cleanliness of vessel and accompanying equipment.
- The ability to operate an excavator will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and onboard training.
Full offer available on request to anyone interested.
All additional information in accordance with MLC 2006 is available at the office and by phone at +48 728 811 330
CVs can be sent to email@example.com
Please do not forget about the clause below:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the European Parliament's and Council of the European Union Regulation on the Protection of Natural Persons as of 27 April 2016, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive)"